sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

LOVE

"Goodbye.
Wait, wait, wait.
- What do you mean goodbye? - I have to go.
Carrie.
Carrie, stop.
What are you doing? Saying goodbye and jumping out of the car like that?
Are you moving to Paris?
When were you gonna tell me?
What, you're not even gonna tell me who he is?
His name is Aleksandr Petrovsky.
You're moving to France with a Rusky?
Oh, come on, it's a joke, Carrie.
You do this every time.
Every time. What do you have, some kind of radar?
Carrie might be happy, it's time to sweep in and shit all over it?
What?
No, no. Look, I came here to tell you something.
- I made a mistake. You and I.. - You and I, nothing!
You cannot do this to me again. You cannot jerk me around.
- Carrie, listen. It is different this time. - Oh, it's never different.
It's six years of never being different.
But this is it, I am done. Don't call me, ever again.
Forget you know my number. In fact, forget you know my name.
And you can drive down this street all you want,
because I don't live here anymore."

And now I'm gone!

Sem comentários: